why is google your search engine-that's what I want you for?? Are you not a search engine??
Hello. I want a new search engine other than Greedy google, who refused to pay their taxes. Are you not a search engine in and of yourselves? confused
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Firefox is a browser, which is a program you use to access the web. Search engines are just websites you use to find other websites. You can change your search engine by reading Use the Search bar in Firefox
Firefox does use Google by default as the main search engine, and for some other things, but Firefox may be changed as required,and as standard will out of the box give you a choice of other search engines.
Have a look at this article, the blue text is a hyperlink and when clicked on will open the required web page.
If you have not already seen these already you may also find them helpful
- Firefox tour
it includes tabs explaining the parts of the screen you look at
and also a short video, and quite a few links to follow.
- Use tabs to organize lots of websites in a single window