How the FRIG do I turn off all that **** when I open a new TAB - just want it to settle on a SINGLE PAGE. CRIPES. LEAVE SOME C*** ALONE OUT THERE...
I am again trying to clear up some c*** that your code forces on me. STOP trying to be gates and his hack automatrons - how do I open a new tab and have it load the SAME F'IN PAGE EACH TIME. What ******** to be honest with you - why all you ****-**** have to try and make shat do all sorts of wacky c*** I don't know.
I've had to do this before but lost the solution - so NOW I'LL SAVE THE SOLUTION TO ANOTHER DOCUMENT TO BE MANAGED ON MY COMPUTER TO REMEMBER THAT WHEN I RE-LOAD THE O/S (CAUSE IT SUCKS TOO...) I CAN REFER TO YOUR SOLUTION TO FIX YOUR CODE.
Modified by James
Additional System Details
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
See - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/new-tab-page-show-hide-and-customize-top-sites
Go to the section "How do I turn the new tab page off?" to learn how to set a single site to open in a new tab (items numbered 1-4 below the image in that section).