quick look conflict with firefox
I upgraded to OSX 10, Mountain Lion from OSX 8, Snow Leopard.
I had a number of URLs viewed in Firefox saved on my desktop by drop-n-drag method.
In Mountain Lion, each time I double click these saved URls I get a bouncing Finder icon and a error message from Apple's QUICK LOOK.
"You can't navigate within Quick Look. Do you want to open this item?"
The "item" is already open. It happens with every Firefox created URL, but it does not happen in Safari created URLs. Thus ... I think its a Firefox issue.
I cannot find any info in mac forums on-line.
Thanks in advance.
(Firefox makes Safari seem like it was created with no one paying attention.)
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Plug-in for Workspace
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0