This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
error netscape.security.Privledge management is underfined
Trying for 4 hours cannot get Firefox to work
error netscape.security.Privilege management is undefined edit
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Unity Player 3.4.2f3
- Unity Player 3.4.0b4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Free Realms Installer
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I have installed and updated Firefox doesnt work have no idea whats wrong
Do you have any AVG extensions installed?