Am using 3.6.26 as newer version won't use fingerpring scan - accessing photobucket, browser goes to "transferring data from loadus.exelator.com" and locks up.
Not a problem using IE, but I like firefox better - faster & has adblock. I also get the "firefox has crashed" each time I close the browser, but that is not a major problem.
Additional System Details
- Logitech Device Detection
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20120128 Firefox/3.6.26
First, you need to immediately update to Firefox 17.0.1, as Firefox 3.6 is known to be buggy and horribly insecure. Update NOW to the newest version (you can probably update your fingerprint scanner software to get it to work as well).
Also, you need to update your plugins, https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/