Yahoo fantasy sports player game notes are no longer visible
I use yahoo fantasy sports, and have used firefox browsers for the last two years, as of last thursday (12/20/12) my player game notes are not showing up. The link is there but it is not visible. I checked on IE9 and they are fine. The only changes on my system during that time, I had installed Adobe Photoshop elements 11 and then uninstalled it. Please help me fix this or I will have to use IE9 from now on because i need to see those notes. I love Firefox and do not wish to change.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I have tried uninstallinf firefox and reinstalling as well as switching between 18 beta and 17.01. I have tried restarting after each install. Please help.
Be careful with using the same profile with different Firefox versions
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.
There may be extensions and plugins installed by default in a new profile, so check that in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions & Plugins" in case there are still problems.
You can also try to reset Firefox:
thanks for your help, i was not able to pinpoint the exact cause but by creating a new profile i was able to correct the problem. once again thanks for your help.