How can I disable the limit on stored themes , and save more than 30 themes on my firefox ?
I spent this afternoon searching through themes and personas , and installing the ones i liked. i added about 50-60 themes to firefox , but later i noticed that i only have 30 personas (in add-ons manager > appearances )
So is there a limit to our installed themes ? obviously there is , but how can I add more themes and personas to my appearances collection ?
30 seems like a very low number... is there any way to overcome this limit and save and store more themes ?
Modified by vipoor
Additional System Details
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Firefox only stores data of a maximum number of personas (DEFAULT_MAX_USED_THEMES_COUNT=30)
If you install more personas then Firefox will remove other personas to make room for the new persona, so it is best to keep a list or bookmark the site of your favorite personas.
You can override that maximum by creating an Integer pref with the name lightweightThemes.maxUsedThemes and set its value accordingly.
Modified by cor-el