How do you navigate to add ons manager?
I added an add-on but I no longer want it.
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Picasa plugin.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.3
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- iPrint Plug-in 5.00.0 - Provides iPrint client services for Mac.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
In order to uninstall a possibly unwanted extension, please do the following:
- From the Firefox window click the Firefox button at the top left and select Add-ons, or, if the Firefox button is not shown, click the Tools menu and click Add-ons.
- Once the Add-on Manager has opened in a new tab, click the Extensions button on the left side of the window.
- You should now see a list of your installed extensions on the right side together with buttons on the right side of each extension.
- To remove an extension from Firefox, simply click the Remove button. You should see a message that informs you about the successful removal of the add-on.
- Note that some add-ons require a Firefox restart to be removed completely. To perform a Firefox restart after the add-on removal, click the Restart now link in the message.
You can find further information about uninstalling extensions in the following articles:
There are other things that need your attention.
Please Update to the latest Firefox 17.0.x version.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox Firefox 8.0.1 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates