how do I restore the "back" button/arrow to my browser?
My back arrow/button has magically disappeared from my browser. How do I bring it back? I have already deleted and restored mozilla.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Heppkat Communicator
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key to make the menu bar appear.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- "View > Toolbars"
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
You can check for problems with the localstore.rdf file if this didn't fix it.
I need help too. Mine has disappeared after 1/15/13
Did you check out the suggestions in my above reply?
Yes, it was a simple fix.. but just couldn't think of it on my own. Thank you for being there.