Special characters don't work in Mac 17.0.1
Kind of a bummer. Tried on various sites, same result.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Please describe your issue.
Special characters from the "Special Characters" window, don't work now.
Where is this "Special Characters" window? I do not see anything with that name in Firefox.
If you want accented characters, you can get those with special Mac keyboard shortcuts.
Dragging and dropping the character into a textbox works. For example, this character: Ⓣ (T inside a circle).
Thank you, that does work. A double click on the character would always place it. Changed it I guess...