I WANT TO STOP AUTO google
I am tryinG to use LOGMEIN but every time I try to do somethinG with a "G" in the word, the GooGLE search bar come up.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
bookmars show all bookmarks search bookmarks: google
in results: right click on the name column header you should see a list containing "[ ] keyword" more than half way down the list. Click it IF the square is empty (add check mark to keyword)
this should add a keyword colum
click the keyword column header to sort bookmarks by those with keywords. invert if desired by clicking a second time
click on the bookmark(s) using "g" as the keyword
in the field below to edit click "more" if needed to show keyword field
change or remove keyword as desired. for more info web search: mozillazine firefox keywords