I can't drag and drop tabs or bookmarks in Firefox. I do not have Torbutton either.
I know some people were having issues with certain add-ons like torbutton. I actually don't have any add-ons installed for Firefox. I have tried resetting Firefox, restarting it in safe mode, disabling all of my plugins, and reinstalling it all together. Nothing has worked. I am using Windows 8 consumer preview, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I only recently started having this problem, and I haven't done anything to modify or change Firefox recently.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Uplay PC Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0