Webcam loads a blank page without user login.
When I open the website for my remote webcam it shows a blank page without any user interface like login or password. It opens in IE and my Android but not with Firefox. My stuff: W7 Ultimatex64 with 8GB Netgear WNDR4500 The remote DVR is an LTD-7908
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Web Camera
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
See if this HTML5 Extension for Windows Media Player Firefox Plug-in helps you.
Should be working in Firefox according to this:
Not sure if I did this correctly but there is a white paper on this website only shows IE and Safari for browsers. I like your link better.
I found this and it works AWESOME.