I cannot login to my user profile, I keep getting logged into a temporary profile. Is there anyway to get my bookmarks/passwords/history from my user profile?
I can access my documents and files by going to 'Users' then clicking on my profile and accessing the Desktop option and I have copied the files that I need. However I have no idea how to find my Firefox bookmarks, passwords, cookies and history all of which I want to keep. Is there anyway to get all of this from my user profile whilst in a temporary profile
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Firefox will use the profile that is specified by profiles.ini in the profile's grandparent directory (the one called Firefox). You can edit profiles.ini to point to the profile that you want to use by default.
Do you mean a temporary Windows account?
Modified by cor-el