Issue with slowing mouse movement because of Mozilla
Issue with slowing mouse movement because of Mozilla. I have installed Memory fox to check what is an issue.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 188.8.131.5212
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Nexus Personal Plug-Ins
- Package Installer & Install Conduit
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I have found RAM memory in new version as reason why RAM is slowing PC's activity. It is notice:
Memory Recovery for Periodic wait...
It stopped mouse movement for 1-2 seconds. It is an issue inside Mozilla?
Thank you for help.