Since recent upgrade, I can't see any of my projects in Shutterfly. Their customer support says it may be issue with Java app and Adobe Flash Player
see above-- are there known issues with these apps?
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Shockwave for Director 11.5.8r612
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Your Java player (if relevant) is not clearly indicated in your plugins list, and your Flash player is several versions behind. If Apple has an update site, you might check that first. Mozilla's site is here: http://www.mozilla.org/plugincheck/
Modified by jscher2000
It worked. Thanks so much!