Do you know why newer Firefox prints, but won't recognize my echoed-back AJAX/PHP scripts?
When I echo back echo"<script>alert(\"test\");</script>Hello World", and insert it (.responseText) via innerHTML, the script is there to see and the Hello World shows up. But the script won't run and is not recognized (firebug) even when I try to manually run it. This same same setup used to work fine with an older version of Firefox and with the current version of Safari. It does not work with current versions of chrome or opera.
Modified by keithKraus
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0