cPanel download does not work, it was working for a few months!
MOZILLA FIREFOX CPANEL PROBLEM
At: Go to a Website http://cpanel.bestsitetobuildawebsite.com/ Click forward A new window appears.
Authentication Required A username and password are being requested by http://cpanel.bestsitetobuildawebsite.com/ The site says: “cPanel” Username: ywo2735 Password: NDZHEfhG26 Click: OK
Authentication Required appears again and again.
Or the login failed.
1) Uninstalled and reinstalled Mozilla Firefox several times without any results! 2) Got a new password! 3) Got a new http:// ! 4) Turned off Norton 360 to see if it was the problem!
My "cPanel" at Mozilla Firefox worked fine for several months then stopped working altogether - I cannot enter my "cPanel" site.
Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0