Why does my Firefox icon in the dock randomly get a black dropshadow (and can I turn this off)?
The Firefox icon in my dock randomly gets a drop-shadow around it. It seems to be when I'm moving my mouse around links, but it's not all the time, and not necessarily over the links but just near them. Once it happens around a link, it doesn't happen again around that same link.
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Version 220.127.116.1112
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0