firefox 17.0.1 loads page only after refresh right! and not only by me...
Hi, i have a problem with a page of my client. everything works fine but if I open for example this page:
"http://preview.automobile-can.com/?wp_car_dealer=audi-rs4-mit-schalensitzen-19zoll-neuwertig " the first time it doesn't show (it's loaded, you can see it with the inspector) the container class. but after reload everything works fine.
it works fine with Firefox 16, safari, chrome, internet explorer on mac and windows but not with firefox 17.0.1.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I also see a difference with Firefox 17 and later.
I do see content, but the page doesn't finish loading unless I reload via F5.
It happens again after a hard refresh via Ctrl+F5.
A good place to ask advice about web development is at the MozillaZine "Web Development/Standards Evangelism" forum.
The helpers at that forum are more knowledgeable about web development issues.
You need to register at the MozillaZine forum site in order to post at that forum.