How do I change the browser window to make it narrower? Need to fit multiple windows on a wide screen monitor without having to use a horizontal scroll bar.
I recently changed to a wide screen monitor, hoping to use it to view multiple windows at one time. Now, however, the windows are just really wide. I tried to change the window size, but then I just ended up having to use a horizontal scroll bar-- which is really inconvenient for me. So, can I change the window settings so they just don't fill my whole screen? I'm not super computer savvy. Thanks for helping!
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Hi econklin, It looks like you posted the same question twice. In order to keep efforts to help you in the same place, and going to lock this thread, and ask that any answers to your question get posted to https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/943739