This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
My bookmarks have disappeared after I upgraded to Firefox 17. How can I restore them from the previous version that was installed on my computer?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
See the following article.
Thank you, Gingerbread_man! :)