How to prevent a certain cookie from being placed in my computer?
Is there an extension, add-on, or facet of Firefox that would enable me to prevent a site from placing a certain cookie in my computer whilst allowing me to keep the rest of the cookies from that site?
Because Youtube's new layout is terrible, there's a cookie that's responsible for it, and I can't get rid of it without being logged out or it just adds it back in.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Unity Player 3.5.2f2
- Winamp Application Detector
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
If Use custom settings for history is chosen in Firefox Tools (Alt + T) > Options > Privacy, you can manually Block the site cookie in Exceptions.
That doesn't work, as it blocks the entire site, preventing me from even logging in. I want a way to remove and prevent the logging of a specific cookie. Which you might have understood if you'd read my damn post.
ooh, you can edit the cookie via Developer Toolbar (Shift + F2).
Um...how? I have no idea whatsoever as to how to use the toolbar to accomplish this or any task.
- CookieCuller: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/cookieculler/