I have resolved malware problems but still when I am opening the site it is showing malware affected site. Google webmaster tools already resolved this issue
I have resolved all malware issues from my website and submitted to google webmaster tools. Google approved my website. But still when I open the website it shows Reported Attack Site window. These are the websites. http://www.thewebdesignteam.com/ http://www.suffixesolutions.com/fully-functional-cms-website-for-just-$249.php
We are using firefox because of its great experience of user friendliness. But these kind of things will kill our clients. Thanks for understanding
Modified by koshy
Additional System Details
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Remove my websites from your malware affected websites database.
I'm not seeing this in current Firefox releases.
Try to delete the urlclassifier3.sqlite file to reset the phishing protection database and force Firefox to rebuild a new database file (this can take some time).
You can find the urlclassifier3.sqlite file in the parent location of the cache (see the about:cache page).
This is a serious bug in Firefox that can destroy a business. It is incorrectly labeling sites as Malware and infected even though they are not. Obviously this is going to severely damage a site's traffic. Instead of being out front about this issue, it is buried in a thread. Very disappointing. While I appreciate the service Firefox is trying to provide, it becomes severely detrimental if it doesn't work properly.
- bug 820283 - Sites stay marked as a malware or phishing even after removal from the SafeBrowsing DB