Cannot enter name and password on site
Using MAC OS 10.2.8 and FireFox 188.8.131.52. Never any issues until 3 days ago. Went to my files hosting site and I wasn't automatically logged in. Went to log in and I am unable to type in my name and password in the fields. Mouse stays the arrow. Have cleared all cookies and emptied the cache per trouble shooting advice. Other than this it is working fine.
Additional System Details
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r28
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/220.127.116.11
It is possible that the site no longer supports your very old Firefox 18.104.22.168 version.
Doesn't there appear any text if you set focus to those fields and type the name?
Can you use the tab key to reach those fields?
Using the tab key worked! Thank very kindly for ending 5 days of frustration.
Arrrggg. Spoke to quickly. Using tab key allowed me to login, but once logged in I can't get the mouse to activate the download. But if I log out the site works fine.