Firefox 17 and 17.0.1 don't allow pasting from QuickTextPaste.
I use QuickTextPaste from softwareok.com, Firefox 17 and 17.0.1 don't allow pasting. 16.X does is there a work around besides not using QuickTextPaste.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Try to set the Boolean pref dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled to false on the about:config page.
I'm trying to work around this with another product to manage preset text strings with hotkeys. Maybe Ditto? Suggestions? I contacted SoftwareOK.com too.
I tried using AllowClipboardHelper with FF v 18.0.1 if didn't work. I have the same problem with the last 2 versions of SeaMonkey.
I haven't tried allowing Java scripts access clipboard.