My bookmarks are appearing twice. If I delete one from one list, it disappears from both lists. How to I get rid of one list?
If it's a clue, the two lists are separated by a grey dividing line that I can delete, and bookmarking a current page adds it to the bottom of the lower list only.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Only one bookmarks and another one is shortcut of that bookmark.
Check out this link to manage and sort your Bookmarks http://mzl.la/Mk9DSW
Are you using Firefox Sync?
Problems with bookmarks and history not working properly can be caused by a corrupted places.sqlite database file.
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox Profile Folder.