When downloading Adobe CS6 how do I get "Missing Plug-in" ?
When I click on "Download Manager" to get my Adobe CS6 file to install the software, I get another window which says "Missing Plug-in". I try to click on it with no result. There was the tab "Block" at first and I clicked on that and got another window that I couldn't understand. So I am stuck.
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- RealPlayer Plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Version 126.96.36.1994
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0