How do I back up my favorites to a Flash Drive?
My copy of Firefox has been seriously corrupted so I need to uninstall and reinstall it. I am on Windows 7 64-bit. This question was asked and answered last year, but that thread has been closed. Please help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1998
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Bookmarks are stored in the Profile folder places.sqlite along with History. You may want to consider saving other items, like your Passwords. Details in the following articles.
Back up your Profile:
Restoring/Restoring Profile information:
Profile - general information: