i have a big (i pod) advertisment on my yahoo home page and I went to my setting to be sure that my "pop up blocker" is checked ,i just got the problem
i have a big (i pod) advertisement on my yahoo home page and I went to my setting to be sure that my "pop up is checked, I did not have this problem until I was logging on and my screen went upside down. HOWEVER< this problem DOES NOT OCCUR on explore ONLY ON Fire Fox
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Is this a banner that runs along the bottom edge of the Firefox window? If so, sounds like this thread: How do I stop all those annoying, very thin popup banners that show up at the bottom of the page? I am tired of these unwanted banners.
Actually I just saw the ad. It's part of the page served by Yahoo. There is a small gray "X"-in-a-circle button to make it stop animating, but you might need an ad blocker to prevent it from appearing in the first place.