How do I move over stored connections on Fire FTP from one PC to another PC ?
I have about twenty stored connection in my ftp client on FTP Tools. How do I move these connections from one PC to another, like bookmarks?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Your FTP logins are stored with your other saved passwords. This article describes the files that that store this data: Recovering important data from an old profile. If you only need to move data in one direction, you could copy the two files and then drop them into your active settings (Firefox profile) folder on the second PC to replace the existing ones.
To easily access your active settings folder, use:
Help > Troubleshooting Information > "Show Folder" button
If you need to merge data between the two profiles, I don't know whether you can do that without an add-on. In theory Sync should do it, but... I'm not sure I trust Sync yet. Backups definitely would be recommended before trying it.
Sorry, I neglected to mention that the file fireFTPsites.dat has all the connection information other than the passwords.