Its so irritating when I'm trying to download a mess of files to be uploaded to a new website. I'm using Aurora 19.0a2
I've already looked in Tools > Add-ons.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
- Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter.
- Press the big button to bypass the warning.
- In the Filter bar, paste pdfjs.disabled
- In the search results, double-click pdfjs.disabled to set its value to true
- Restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.
Amazing, thank you! I notice it doesn't popup a window and ask: save or view anymore - even better (I'm hoping - not sure yet). Thank you! ;)
I have found that all one needs to do is to go into tools/options/applications and change "Preview in Firefox" to "Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox") and you can easily change back to the previous mode.
I also actually love the Preview in Firefox, it allows you to open links in a Adobe document in a new tab and other sweet things.