Finding browsing history imported from other browser
I used the ‘import data from another browser’ option from the star menu under the ‘show all history’ menu to import history from Chrome and Safari, but haven’t yet located the imports. (I tried viewing options of sort by date added, date modified, etc.) Where are they? Under what name? Thank you!
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
As far as I know they will show up as regular history entries. Not separated.
You can find them in the Awesome bar or in the History section in your Menu bar, by clicking "Show all History".