This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do i stop the site from saving my email address?
How can i stop a website from saving my email adddress when it ask me to log into my accounts?
Modified by niki_nicole2012
See this section in the support article > Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms.Read this answer in context 👍 3
All Replies (2)
See this section in the support article > Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms.
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop down list:
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.
You can remove saved Password(s) here:
- Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"
Websites remembering you and automatically log you on is stored in a cookie.
So you need to remove the cookies from that site to reset this choice.
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"