Very recently when typing an email in Firefox, if I make a typo and try to backspace to correct, I get a sound and it will not backspace.
I am on MacBook running on OSX 10.6.8. When I'm typing an email, if I make a typo and try to delete it or backspace, all I get is a computer sound and it will not allow me to do anything. I have to close that page and start over completely. It will not do it every time but does it frequently. I don't know what triggers it and how to make it stop.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/18.0 Firefox/18.0