This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
getting error message for beta downloading cannot find archive files
I downloaded firefox beta for my windows 7 ...after download was complete.. I clicked on run and a pop up stated" can not find archive file"
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
tried 3 times to run....have same pop up window