When clicking File on top of this page a dropdown box shows Open File and when doing so many old downloads are there. How can I delete the entire batch at once.
When I click on Filed(in upper left hand corner of screen) a drop down box appears which includes several choices including Open File. When I click on Open File it shows many old downloads which I don't want or need to save. I can delete them individually but there are many many of them. Can someone give me guidance on how to deleter them all at one time. Thanks my friends.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
hello cardavfl, i think in the open file dialog in the windows file picker you only can select one item at a time.
it would be better to look at the top of the file dialog ("look in:") where this folder is located on your harddrive & then use windows explorer & go to this path - then you can press ctrl+a to select all items at once (or use the mouse to select them all) and to delete them ...