https://gabrielny.com/account -https://www.gabrielny.com/account i had an ssl for my domain - and when i try to access in firefox it shows me error
https://gabrielny.com/account -https://www.gabrielny.com/account i had an ssl for my domain - and when i try to access in firefox it shows me error - while the same URL works perfectly for other browser like chrome and all...........please help
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
hello qualdevcsteam, it's probably best to contact godaddy's support which issued the certificate for this site, since it apparently got revoked on their part. it's only working in chrome because its security settings are more relaxed per default in this case (when you set chrome to check for certificate revokation in settings > advanced > HTTPS/SSL it will show the same error).
as alternative you could go to firefox/tools > options > advanced > encryption > validation & uncheck "use OSCP..." - this will also make the site load in firefox but won't cure the root of the problem.
Modified by philipp