How do I place the Bookmarks toolbar right at the top of the screen, next to File, Edit...... Help?
It used to be there, but when I started Firefox this morning it had disappeared and the easyfundraising toolbar that I had switched off had appeared. I've now opened the Bookmarks toolbar but it is sitting just above my tabs not on the File, Edit ..... Help line - which is where I want it.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Usually you can access it via Bookmarks (Alt + B) > Bookmarks Toolbar. Alternatively you can right-click the + after the last tab, enable (tick) the Menu Bar and Bookmarks Toolbar, and then choose to Customize, and drag and drop the Bookmarks Toolbar Items next to Help on top.
If problems persist, you can reset Firefox and start afresh.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Modified by dumdidadida