How can I log in to get my question answered? I can't enable cookies because the Firefox icon has vanished.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 184.108.40.20612
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Gadget Plugin 5.7.712.19360
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Can't attach screen shot because I don't see a browse button to click on. Don't have links to to Help, View, or Bookmarks.
You can't attach a screenshot to the first post that starts a thread, but you can do that in subsequent replies.