I cannot uninstall Firefox. How can I do this?
Firefox will not uninstall from my Vista PC. I tried uninstall from control panel and the only thing that happens is the program highlight goes away. Also tried the helper.exe file with same result. I have two versions, 15.0.1 and 16.0.1, neither will go away. I looked in the help discussions and only found discussions on Facebook interference ( I do not use Facebook) and questions about why remove Firefox. There must be a way to make it go away without a complete memory dump or a Registry fix, both which I do not want to do. Please help, Thanks.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
The Problem happen if you didn't close the firefox properly.
YOU DO THIS WHEN YOU CAN-NOT UNINSTALL THE REGULAR WAYS!!! Go to computer. 2x Click Local disk :C. 2x Click Program Files (x86). Locate and find ALL Mozilla files and delete. Same with Mozilla Maintenance. Go to Control Panel. Open Programs. Uninstall Firefox. It will, not be able to but it will ask to remove all of its features. Click yes. Do the same for Mozilla Maintenance. DONE!
Modified by roxxieisnumero1