I can not get the Siphon add-on to change its password.
I tried restarting my Siphon account to change the password, I also tried uninstalling Siphon and re-installing, assigning a new password to it, but it won't take effect. I am forced to continue to use my old password, which is no longer secure.
I would prefer to talk to a human over the phone if possible. I can be reached at < phone number removed> weekdays after 3:00:P.M. Eastern Standard Time, or anytime on weekends. Thank you.
Phone number removed to protect user's privacy. See Forum rules and guidelines. aw
Modified by AliceWyman
Additional System Details
- Version 126.96.36.19912
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.524
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2066
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1688
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Siphon - Sync Add-ons 0.9.8 true email@example.com
First, you need to update Firefox. Update Firefox to the latest version will help you do that.
After doing that, I'm not 100% sure what the "siphon" addon is, can you please give some more details? do they have a tech support site you've tried to contact/