I lost all history, bookmarks and plugin's when I disabled plugins and reset Firefox
I tried to install a java plugin and it didn't work because it said Firefox had disabled it. I then stupidly disabled all plugins and reset Firefox. Now all my history, bookmarks, favorites and website addresses and information is gone. It also changed my homepage from msn to Firefox but I have managed to reset that. But I am lost without my website address and bookmarks.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Firefox should have imported the bookmarks when you reset Firefox.
If you reset Firefox then a new profile is created and some of your data (bookmarks, passwords, cookies, form data) is automatically imported and your current profile will be moved to the desktop (Old Firefox Data).
You can recover more data from the old profile (be cautious with doing that).
You have an outdated Java plugin (7 Update 7) that has been disable for security reasons.
You will have to update to the latest Java 7 Update 9 version.
Update the Java plugin to the latest version.
See Java Platform > Java SE 7U9 or Java 6U37 (Download JRE)