The url bar will not show the full url of an website.
When I go to a website Firefox doesn't show the full URL I'm not talking about the http:// part but the bottom half of the URL is cut off. Though if I scroll/move the text over the rest of the URL appears.
This just started today for me though after I had some problems with a plug-in called Grease Monkey un-enabling itself but that problem fixed itself
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Kalydo Player Plugin
- Nexon Game Controller
- Pando Web Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1683
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- Wacom Dynamic Link Library
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
hello lilirulu, do you have a device with a fingerprint reader and authentec truesuite software (might be re-branded with a different name by your manufacturer)? if so please try updating it to the latest version or in case this doesn't work either you might have to contact the truesuite support directly.
in this thread we've already gone through the whole firefox troubleshooting procedure available and it looked like that no tweak or setting in firefox could cure the issue...