google search right click current tab
how to right click search google and open it in current tab?
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/selected-search/, i didnt use yours, but i managed in finding this one.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BitCometAgent v1.30 for Firefox
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0 CometBird/11.0
Goto Preference -> Tabs -> check the last one "when i open a link in a new tab switch to it immediately"
Maybe with this Add-on that adds a "Open link in current tab" to the right-click context menu - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-in-current-tab/
If you are referring to using context (right-click) search with your default search bar engine after highlighting a word or phrase and having the results overwrite the current tab from which you are searching, try this extension (the instructive material on the add-on page is a bit "foggy" on whether it will open the results in the same tab and overwrite the page from which you are searching) - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/context-search-x/
Did one of the replies above solve your question?
To indicate which reply solved your question, please click on "Solved" to the right of that reply when you are signed-in to the forum. That way, other users with a similar question, can find a solution. Thanks.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/selected-search/, i didnt use yours, but i managed in finding this one.