How do i save my favorite websites to homepage?
I was told i can save favorite / most visited websites on opening screen and add differt groups. If this is true could someone tell me? Thank You
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Roblox Launcher Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- SOE Web Installer
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Sorry, that is not a feature in the default Firefox homepage.
You can change the order of the boxes on the about:newtab page and drag them to a different position to pin them to that position or you can remove them by clicking the close X of an item to block them.
You can drag a bookmark or history item and drop them in a slot on the about:newtab page to pin them.
Changes manually made on the about:newtab page are stored in the chromeappsstore.sqlite file in the Firefox Profile Folder under the pinnedLinks key and blockedLinks key.
See also this article about the New Tab page (about:newtab):
- New Tab Tools: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/new-tab-tools/
Modified by cor-el