My pictures are blank when I browse to send with an email
If i want to attach a picture to an email, I go to Browse in my Gallery, but all the pics are blank. When I use Internet explorer they appear as thumbnails and I can identify which picture i want. How can I change this with Firefox, so i can see my thumbnails?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 184.108.40.20612
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0