CONFLICT BETWEEN NIS IDENTITY VAULT AND FIREFOX 17
Has the problem with Firefox 17 and using Norton Internet Security Identity Vault and auto logins been resolved. In addition, how does one get up auto update for Firefox. If I revert to an earlier version, Firefox will automatically update to Version 17 and the problem will start again.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
hello, norton is aware of the issue & they are working on an update which hopefully will be distributed soon, see https://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Toolbar-Norton-Identity/Firefox-17-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/m-p/853542#M6053 (also for a workaround).
Modified by dumdidadida