How do I switrch to IE browser
I have Firefox at work and in the "Tools" tab I can select "view in IE" or right click at any website and I get the option to "Switch Rendering Engine".
Did this feature go away?
Thank you, Mike
hello mike, this is not an inbuilt feature of firefox - you'd need an extension like this one to achieve that: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
hello mike, this is not an inbuilt feature of firefox - you'd need an extension like this one to achieve that: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ie-tab-2-ff-36
In Firefox on your work pc, look in "Tools->Add-ons->Extensions" as there is likely a "IE Tab:" extension installed like one mentioned above.
Also Firefox is not just for Windows.
Thanks very much! Mike