when i starts firefox, it starts with the last site i visited. how do i just reolve this? and yes I tried changing the options of start page and nothing worked
Well whenever I closed FireFox and re-started it will start again with the last page I visited.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.115
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- WinZip Courier Plugin for Mozilla Firefox
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Did rested the settings, but nothing worked.
Make sure that Firefox closes properly to avoid session restore from trying to reopen a possibly crashed session.
- "Hang at exit": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_hangs
- "Firefox hangs when you quit it": https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Firefox+hangs
Try to use "Firefox/File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit") to close Firefox if you are currently doing that by clicking the close X on the title bar.
Well cor-el thanks for trying, but what you gave doesn't works at all :(.
You can check for problems with the files sessionstore.js and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder that store session data.
Delete the sessionstore.js file and possible sessionstore-##.js files with a number and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder
Deleting sessionstore.js will cause App Tabs and Tab Groups and open and closed (undo) tabs to get lost, so you will have to create them again (make a note or bookmark them).
Thanks again cor-el I did resolved it by a different way already.
Help > Troubleshooting Information > Click on Reset FireFox to it's default status.
I was afraid for my bookmarks and history, and took a backup for my bookmarks and great thing didn't need to restore them.
Once again thanks for trying to help me and hope others will have benefits from his question.
Thank you for saving me wasted hours of trying to fix this.
Anybody using this write down your add-ons before doing it.